CENTRALIZED MANAGEMENT OF PASSENGER INFORMATION
FOR NETWORKS OF LESS THAN 40 LINES
MyMoov Lite is the centralized information management solution developed to meet the specific needs of networks of less than 40 lines of Public Transport. Declined from MyMoov, this solution allows real-time management of information across your network. With the features of MyMoov Lite, you anticipate the consequences of a planned event and immediately react to unexpected events by broadcasting your messages with a few clicks on all the media in place on your network.
Discover all the features of MyMoov Lite.
- Operator dashboard: Home page offering an overview of the ongoing and planned situations.
- Partner dashboard: Simple view to be shared with partners displaying ongoing situations on the networks.
- Advanced search: Multi criteria search of all situations and messages either archived, ongoing and planned with the possibility to save predefined query and to export results in excel format.
- Network disturbances monitoring: Automatic detection of disturbances occurring during the network operation to be used for the Passenger Information creation (such as regulation acts on the operation control systems, passenger equipment malfunctions…). Only available with MyMoov Full.
- Partner situations and messages monitoring: Automatic detection of situations and associated messages occurring on partner networks to be used for the Passenger Information creation. Only available with MyMoov Full.
- Passenger feedbacks monitoring: Automatic detection and display of passenger feedbacks about the networks posted through social networks and mobile platforms. Only available with MyMoov Full.
- Interactive map: Monitoring in real time of disturbances, ongoing situations and associated messages on the network through an interactive map. Only available with MyMoov Full.
- Predefined scenario and message templates management: Definition of predefined scenarios and message templates to speed up, coordinate and standardize Passenger Information through all the broadcasting channels.
- Assisted situation creation: The operator is fully assisted by MyMoov in the situation creation process using predefined scenario and message templates. MyMoov will help the operator by proposing the best suitable scenario and broadcasting channels and by generating associated messages.
- Situation description: Completion of all the general information useful to describe a situation such as the reason, the localization and start/end date.
- Consequences description: Completion of the impacts on the network of a situation (impacted line, unserved stop points…) for which specific Passenger Information will need to be broadcasted.
- Messages generation: Selection of applicable broadcasting channels and broadcasting places on the network depending on the situation and its consequences. Generation of the messages for every applicable broadcasting channels.
- Multi languages message management: The messages can be created in multiple languages depending on the channel. The messages can be written using any alphabet (Latin, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew…) and right to left or left to right read direction.
- Messages quality control: MyMoov performs automatic controls on created messages to verify that the messages will be correctly displayed on their corresponding channels. The controls are for example on the message format (text, html…), on the message size, on the number of messages currently displayed on the target PIDs…
- Internal notifications: Allow the notification by email or sms to internal users lists when a specific situation is occurring.
- Broadcasting plan: Overview of a situation, its consequences, associated messages and scheduled broadcasting plan. The operator can act at any time on the Passenger Information broadcasting from this screen.
- Situation management: Several actions can be taken on the situations: update of a situation; duplication of a situation; comparison of two situations; merging of two situations; creation of a predefined scenario from an existing situation and deletion and archiving of a situation.
- Automatic situation creation: A situation and associated messages can be automatically generated and broadcasted by MyMoov when a disturbance is detected on the network without the need of the intervention of an operator. Only available with MyMoov Full.
- Passing times inhibition: PAllow the inhibition of passing times display while a specific situation is ongoing. Only available with MyMoov Full.
- Administrator dashboard: Home page offering an overview of predefined scenario and message template edition state. The administrator can also consult some summary indicators about how MyMoov is used by the operators.
- User access right management: Allow the management of the MyMoov users and the definition of user groups. A user group restrict the access rights on: The MyMoov features that a user can access; a part of the networks for which a user can manage Passenger Information; the channels and places on which a user can broadcast messages.
- Settings: Allow the administrator to modify the MyMoov configuration: mailing lists, selectable value lists, exploitation day start/end…
- Referential data management: Allow to consult and update the referential data on the network used by MyMoov (lines description, broadcasting channels characteristics…).
- Interface monitoring: Allow the monitoring in real time of all the interfaces with the systems connected to MyMoov (broadcasting channels, operating systems…). The administrator can use dedicated diagnostic tools to help in the correction of a specific malfunction.
- Traceability: Allow to consult the history of all the actions taken by the users on MyMoov. Only available with MyMoov Full.
- Manager dashboard: Home page offering monthly statistical indicators on passenger information: number and average duration of situations; most impacted lines; number and average duration of broadcasted messages; broadcasting channels usage rates; broadcasting success rate. Only available with MyMoov Full.
- Reporting: Query creation on the MyMoov reporting data with the possibility to apply results filter / grouping and to export them to Excel. The followings reporting data are accessible: number and average duration of situations; most impacted lines; number and average duration of broadcasted messages; broadcasting channels usage rates; broadcasting success rate. Only available with MyMoov Full.
- Situation follow-up: Allow the exportation in Excel format of a monthly quality follow-up report of all the situations, associated messages scheduling and the traceability with disturbances covered by each situation. Only available with MyMoov Full.